Thursday, October 15, 2009

Veronica's Whisper Part III/1 - Finding the Diamond


I am free, free to explore everything about me, everything about everything.  But I am still experiencing this residual sadness that I feel so much of the time.  I found that when I ventured outside my little cottage on an errand of some sort, that I would become overwhelmed with this feeling of sadness.  I was so sad, that I would be sobbing as I drove my car to my destination.

One day when this happened again, for the billionth time, I just got mad.  And I got mad at God.  And I just started screaming at Him, screaming all sorts of things to Him.  And He spoke to me.  He heard me and responded.

Listen to what He said to me here on You Tube.  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzRkiV6prF8

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I came to the blog to like you suggested to view the videos! Wow the pictures you chose to go with each is amazing. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mish,
    I am so glad you like these, and especially this one. Yes, one of the most enjoyable parts was finding and choosing the graphics.
    Love you,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete