Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Veronica's Whisper IV/2 - The Dumbfounded Dentist


I hadn't been to the dentist for 7 or 8 years.  My walking partner and good friend had just taken a job at a fabulous dental clinic nearby, and my friend encouraged me to make an appointment.

I loved the dentist and all his staff immediately.  Although I had no cavities, the dentist announced that I had advanced periodontal disease.  Further, he said that I needed surgery.

Well, I decided that he was mistaken, and set about, not doing much of anything really, to change the course of treatment that this wonderful dentist had in mind for me.

Watch and listen to this whole story here on You Tube.  It's a fun one to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_epZQiNiBE

2 comments:

  1. I love your stories! I have always been told Im a natural healer. For some reason I was drawn to this video instead of going in order as I had been doing... I think I need to take some time to learn more and practice the healing gift I know I have been given. Thank you for being YOU! You inspire me. Love Misah (LOL) you know I have to leave typos! Love Mish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mish,
    Wow, love that you love these stories. So happy that they inspire you to practice those gifts you know you have.
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete